Thursday, April 9, 2009

JOURNAL ENTRY: DAY 24

Having a pretty bad day today, so this is going to be short and uninteresting, I'm afraid.

BREAKFAST
1 c. low-fat cottage cheese
1 c. chunk pineapple (canned in its own juice, drained)

SNACK
8 Fiber Selects crackers with an ounce of Neufchatel cream cheese smeared on them
1 Fuji apple

LUNCH
2 very small potatoes, microwaved and topped with low-fat cottage cheese and a sprinkle of Parmesan

SUPPER
1 1/2 bowls (about 3 cups) of chicken noodle soup (made from a package of Alessi dry soup mix: [for the amount I ate] 210 calories, 0 fat, 6g sugar, 6g dietary fiber, 9g protein, and oh my goodness - 2250mg sodium!! ouch)  

NO DESSERT OR EVENING SNACK

2 comments:

  1. sorry you're still feeling crappy!! hope you're healthy enough to enjoy Bela Fleck tonight!

    even with your couple slip-ups, I'm impressed with how well you're keeping to this while you're feeling overworked and under the weather. let me know if there's anything I can bring you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet, Rachel. I can't think of anything for you to bring me, hon, but I appreciate the offer! I'm feeling a little better this afternoon... I took a wee nap, and my throat isn't feeling like it's on fire anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete