Sunday, May 3, 2009

JOURNAL ENTRY: DAY 45

Wow, I am sorry about how long I've waited to enter these last few days! Mike and Dottie got here as I was just beginning to write the entry for Wednesday (day 45), and I just never got back to it. Anyway, here is the consumption for Wednesday, April 29:

BREAKFAST
Sarah's Smoothie, with the addition of 1/2 T. ground flax seed

LUNCH
2 small pita pockets
1 of the tiniest avocados I have ever seen; the seed was about 5/8" in diameter!
sprouts
tahini
(no cheese, no cukes this time)

SUPPER
Sarah's Awesome Tostadas (1 serving - 2 tostadas)

It's funny; I was off on Wednesday, so had ample opportunity for snacks, but I apparently never felt the need to bridge the gap between meals. I was expending energy, too, schlepping laundry down the looooong hallway to the laundry room, vacuuming my apartment, etc. Anyway, the food choices were good that day, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment