Sunday, May 3, 2009

JOURNAL ENTRY: DAY 48

I don't know what it is about Saturdays, but apparently they are the weak link in my resolve. I did OK for most of the day, but wow, I crashed a bit when I left work. :(

BREAKFAST
Granola & Grape Nuts (1/2 serving each)
skim milk

SNACK
1/4 c. tostada topping (no time to prepare an apple, so I just grabbed the tub and a fork on my way out the door to work)

LUNCH (Dunh dunh DUNH)
Big Mac
French Fries
Unsweet Tea

I know I KNOW. I have been able to resist all this time, but yesterday I was reeeally wanting some fries. :(

SUPPER
1/2 c. Mike's leftovers from Thai dinner - hot hot peppers and some kind of noodle arrangement -- there wasn't much of it, but it was tasty!

SNACK
1 light multi-grain English muffin with 1/2 avocado smashed on it
1 pot of Yogi Detox Tea

Might take more than one pot of that tea...

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying one more time: You are doing so well, M! I hope you don't beat yourself up too much when you go offtrack a little! I hope your visit with Mike and Dottie went well. How are they? Are they on their way back to Maine? Anyway, I tried to comment before on Sarah's tostada recipe. Except for the corn and salsa, I can have these! Although I have to wait until I go off NutriSystem (at the end of July), I am keeping thes ymmy-sounding recipes for future reference. Thanks Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathie. By all means, make the tostadas when you can! They are SOoooo tasty! And you feel so bloody virtuous when you eat them! :)

    ReplyDelete