Sunday, May 3, 2009

JOURNAL ENTRY: DAY 47

OK, this was a weird day... I worked a 5-hour shift, which meant no lunch break. Then when I got home, I was trying to arrange our travel into DC, as we (Mike, Dottie, and I) were meeting Rachary, Shane, and Dottie's niece, Tori, for dinner after a quick visit to the Air & Space Museum. All I had time for was a small handful of mixed nuts, so by dinner time I was ready to eat my weight in whatever was put before me. I did pretty well, I think, although I did splurge a little.

BREAKFAST
Sarah's Smoothie, as described yesterday

SNACK
1 Fuji apple w/ peanut butter

SNACK
small handful of mixed nuts

SUPPER
For appetizer: 2 1x1 1/4" pcs of spring rolls (rice wrapper, steamed, not fried)
** I had a cocktail: 1 Dirty Martini (gin) with 3 olives **
For entree: Thai sweet and sour pork (it was not dripping in syrupy sweetness, but I'm sure there was sugar in there), which contained shredded pork, pineapple, grape tomatoes, cucumber, sweet peppers, scallions, and onions.

NIGHTCAP
about 2 fingers of Crown Royal over ice, which makes it about a finger-and-a-half of booze

No comments:

Post a Comment