Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Season is the Reason

Well, wedding season is gearing up. The temperatures are beginning to climb. These indicators can only mean one thing: I expect to continue shrinking for the next 7 months or so. Naturally, I do not depend on my job alone to accomplish this; I mean, if I ate like a horse every day I'm guessing that the beneficial effects of working my a** off would be neutralized. So I need to keep focused on my food intake, and not just rest on my shrinking laurels.

With work getting busier, it would be grand if I could get into the habit of making dishes that reheat well in the 'wave. Casseroles are perfect, except all I can think of are things like Tuna Noodle casserole, or mac n cheese, neither of which exactly fit the framework of Healthy Eating.

I think I just need to stop knitting long enough to think on this topic to find a solution. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment